Tuesday 19 October 2021

Term 3 Favourite Activities

     Hi guys today I'm going to tell you  my favourite things I did and our class last term. Now, lets get right to it. I like the online meet because I get to see my friends and also play games with them like kahoot and also play games with the teacher.  Sometimes we do challenges like who ever gets the item first wins. That's  not all we also do dress up on Fridays. It is where you dress up something that the teachers instructed us in the whole Te Waka Ako. The class have to dress up of what the teacher say and also it happens every Friday every syndicate meet. The teacher also tells you what to do in the task board and that is very helpful if your studying.

    Now, about syndicate meets is where you do a meet with the other class and for me I'm in the Te Waka Ako . There is 3 class that go in one meet  and we're able to meet each other and play games online. The other thing that I'm talking about is giving out certificate but they are on a slideshow. It was cool doing all of this last term  and the Te Waka Ako will be doing these things every week.





1 comment:

  1. A good summary of Term 3’s favourite activities, Marcus. I can appreciate how much you enjoy the meets, seeing your friends and taking part in the challenges. In paragraph 2, it should be plural…There are 3 classes that go in one meet… Enjoy Term 4, there will great activities to come. Keep up your great blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.