Friday 22 October 2021

My favourite Activity For This Week.

 Hi guys I'm going to tell you about the favourite things that I did this week. Now, lets get started. One of my favourite activity is reading I like it because we get to read stories and it can be anything like  captain underpants or harry potter. Another reason why I like reading is that its just fun reading stories in books but some stories are boring but I often read fun books to read not like the other boring ones.
 I have told you one of my favourite activity. Now, I'm going tell you real favourite activity. It is maths. maths has been fun because you get to draw patterns in paper and some other games like kahoot but my favourite game is geometry games and it was so fun the point of the game is to get 1000 points or more and I only got up to 700.  The maths activities and games has been fun to do. I like the activities because its kind of challenging but not really at the same time most of them are easy.  




3 comments:

  1. Hey Marcus sounds great I thin k that just shows that you are loving the work you have done I think you are enjoying those captain underpants and harry potter books. well done for doing all your work Nice Work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kamusta Marcus. Great job this week reading enjoyable books and scoring 700 points in your geometry games. Ka pai. Watch out this week, the maths might be very challenging! But I’m sure you’ll be up for it. Have a great weekend. Keep safe and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Marcus! I liked how you explained about the books you read. I'm also impressed with the score you got in the geometry games. You scored the number 700 in Tetra Squares right? Keep the good work up and stay safe! Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.