Monday 18 October 2021

Holiday Activities!

 Hello bloggers Today I'm going to be telling you what the activities that I and my family did in the Holiday.

In Cornwall park when we arrived there I saw some animals which is sheep and cows. First we took a picture of some of the sheep and they were small and big ones but mostly big.  We were allowed to walk in a path were we can see the sheep but we cant touch them. but something that I did not expect was that  there were poop everywhere in the ground and it was yucky but i did not really mind because it does not stick to your shoes unless its wet. When we walked back to the entrance which is where we go in and out we got close to more sheep.

When we got back to the entrance we walked more and then we went to were the cows are at and the cows are so big I got  to see lots of them. Now the coolest thing that happened there is that I got close to a calf and it was cute. We took some pictures.

After all that we went for a huge walk to find cherry blossom and on the way to cherry blossom we found these huge trees and they were beautiful and they were so cool we took pictures of it. We had to keep going  and by the way we were with our family friend. On the way to cherry blossom we got ice cream and guess what I got hokey pokey and chocolate together it was so good the ice cream. when we were walking down the stirs we found cherry blossom that is when we took lots of pictures. 

One more thing I also play videos games when I got home.

HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS








2 comments:

  1. Awesome activity to do in the holidays Marcus. The Cherry Blossom trees look amazing and so beautiful. It is cool you walked all over and saw lots of different things. The calves are very cute when they are young. And they play a lot too. great paragraph use in your writing. In some of your sentences you could start to use commas to separate different ideas or parts of the sentence. Like... On the way to cherry blossom we got ice cream, and guess what I got hokey pokey and chocolate together, it was so good the ice cream. Check out where I put 2 commas in. Nice mahi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marcus. It’s great to see you have been exploring Tamaki Makaurau. It’s quite amazing to visit a working farm in the middle of a city. Great memories with your family photos.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.