Monday 13 April 2020

LIFE IN LOCK DOWN

Hi everyone

Hoping you are safe everyone during this lock down. I have been watching news. They kept saying on TV we have to stay home to be safe. Also, wash our hands for 20 seconds and dry our hands to avoid the virus.


During the lock down I have been drawing and helping my Mum and Dad doing house hold chores. I have been washing the dishes everyday in the morning and lunch time. I also have been folding my clothes and putting them in my room. And also I vacuumed our house every week.


During the lock down we found a basketball hoop for free  near at our house so we took it and put it in the front of our house. So we play with it everyday in the afternoon, We also did some walking every other day. I also did some exercise like push ups and squats and stretching every morning.

Its almost school time now so I need to focus on maths reading writing and other learning. I might do some more blogging so I can share my ideas.
This was me when I'm playing basketball.

Washing the dishes.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marcus, great to see you've been helping out around the house and getting out for walks! I also found a basketball hoop on the old trampoline in our garden but it's broken. I'd love to see some more blog posts. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Marcus, it's awesome to see that you've been keeping busy throughout the lock down period. I really like the fact that you are helping your parents with chores around the house. It's also impressive that you're doing a range of activities to stay fit. When we start the school term on Wednesday, there will be plenty of learning opportunities, but remember to make time to stay active too - we want all our students to be happy and healthy. Stay well and look after each other in your bubble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marcus, I read your post and thought about how great it is that you help with the housework and washing the dishes at breakfast and lunch time. You are really getting involved in daily life during lockdown.
    What a fabulous find the basketball hoop was! You will gain skill as you practice each day. Have you ever played basketball as a sport?
    As the new term starts, I will look forward to hearing about the work you are doing at home.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.